Hi, All! I was looking through my calendar today and realized that January 19th was my 1 year blogiversary (i.e. anniversary of doing the blog). Things have been so crazy lately that I completely missed it until now, but I couldn’t let this momentous occasion go by without acknowledgment. In the last year, I have learned so much about myself writing here, gained many new friends, and chronicled my journey of losing over 100 pounds from weight loss surgery and a hell of a lot of hard work and dedication. In the next year, I hope that I can continue to grow SavvySleever, and keep track of all the new and exciting adventures that I’m sure to encounter in 2015. Until then, in celebration of our first year together, I put together a list of my top ten posts from the first year at SavvySleever, in no particular order. Hope you enjoy!
1. Thank You’s – some thank you’s to the most important people in my life for helping me on my weight loss journey.
2. 5 Month Update – where my focus went from being skinny to being strong.
3. Transformation Tuesday – the Halloween edition of this social media favorite.
4. Serious 6 Workout – my first workout post!
5. Workout like a Demon – a Q&A interview with the creator of DemonBells, my favorite KettleBell company.
6. Sex After the Sleeve – an honest post about sex after weight loss surgery.
7. What a Difference a Year Makes – my one year update after weight loss surgery.
8. Organic Cheat Sheet – a post that I refer to often during shopping trips to stay on track.
9. PB&J Yogurt – one of my favorite recipes of this year, and something that I have at least once a day!
10. Holiday Gift Giving Guide – this was a series of posts around the holidays, but my favorite was the Badass Gift edition!
Thanks for an amazing year!
xoxo – SavvySleever